Learn more about testing options
Join Dr Kara Fitzgerald and Dr Brent Dorval PhD, KBMO Diagnostic’s Chief Scientific Officer, to learn about KBMO’s new COVID-19 Antibody Test. Dr. Dorval previously served as an advisor on the WHO Vaccines and Diagnostics Committee.
In this brief, 20-minute Teach-in webinar they cover:
• Evidence for the use of the immune-capture method to detect COVID-19 IgM and IgG antibodies
• Test accuracy and reliability
Check out the webinar here>>>
In addition, to serum antibody testing we offer nasopharyngeal and stool testing through another lab partner.
Here is a brief overview of the benefits of each of the testing methodologies.
COVID-19 NASOPHARYNGEAL PCR TEST
• ONLY DETERMINES CURRENT COVID-19 INFECTION; DOES NOT DETERMINE PAST INFECTION OR IMMUNITY
• Only true diagnostic test for COVID-19 using real-time reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) technology to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2 in respiratory samples.
• Uses up to 4 viral targets to detect SARS-CoV-2, thereby improving accuracy.
• Nasopharyngeal swab kit
• 24-hour turnaround-time
COVID-19 ANTIBODY (IGM/IGG) TEST
• ONLY DETECTS PAST INFECTION OR IMMUNITY: IS NOT A DIAGNOSTIC TEST FOR CURRENT COVID-19 INFECTION
• Detects body’s immune response to COVID-19 by measuring specific IgM and IgG antibodies associated with COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2)
• Expanded ability to determine current infection (IgM) as well as past infection and possible concomitant immunity (IgG)
• 100% sensitivity and 100% specificity; no cross-reactivity with other viruses
• Any positive results should be confirmed using the COVID-19 PCR Test.
• Follow-up testing with the COVID-19 PCR test should also be considered to rule out infection in individuals with a negative COVID-19 Antibody Test who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19
• Fingerstick or blood draw kit
• 24-hour turnaround time
COVID-19 STOOL PCR TEST
• NOT A DIAGNOSTIC TEST FOR CURRENT COVID-19 INFECTION. USED TO SCREEN MONITOR OR PREVENT TRANSMISSION PEOPLE AT RISK FOR COVID-19
• Detects SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA in stool using real-time reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) technology
• Used to screen and monitor GI viral shedding of SARS-CoV-2 in confirmed COVID-19 patients in order to help prevent transmission of the virus via fecal->oral route
• SARS-CoV-2 in the stool may be found in up to 53.4% of COVID-19 patients and can be detected in the stool for up to 5 weeks after clearance from the respiratory tract
• Stool kit
• 24-hour turnaround time
Interested in getting tested?
Send an email to email@example.com.
Please note: These tests are available to anyone but PureClean Performance Club members will receive pricing at our costs. The price of the testing will range between $175 and $275 depending on the type of testing performed and if you are a club member or not.
Want to receive special access, pricing, and information as it becomes available?
Become a PureClean Performance Concierge Club member>>>
Use the coupon code SLEUTH120 and then choose the Splitit option at checkout to pay your yearly membership dues in 4 payments of $69. That’s an effective cost of just $23.00/month!
Please feel free to schedule a time to chat.
In good health,