Our PureClean Performance Club partner is looking for participants with chronic pain in an upcoming CBD clinical trial. They have allotted us space for 10 people.
You can be part of this valuable research, receive free products, free lab assessments and hopefully enjoy the benefits of the CBD on your health and well-being.
The Study: Double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial evaluating therapeutic efficacy of CFH full-spectrum hemp flower CBD oil in reducing pain and inflammation The study will be assessing both subjective pain markers as well as objective markers of inflammation as determined by urine 11-dehydrothromboxane B2.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
• Complete a history form and McGill Pain Questionnaire.
• Collect 2 urine samples to assess for inflammation.
• Answer questions when contacted by the Trial Coordinator.
• Take CBD samples daily for 6 weeks.
• Do not take aspirin 10 days unless prior to urine samples (beginning and end of trial).
• Have not had an acute inflammatory event in the past 2 weeks prior to urine samples (beginning and end of trial).
• Have not taken NSAID’s (including the night products, i.e. Motrin PM) another CBD product, THC or marijuana in the previous 24 hours prior to urine sample (beginning and end of trial).
• Have not taken steroids within the previous 24 hours prior to urine sample (beginning and end of trial).
• Have had any alcoholic beverages within the last 12 hours prior to the urine sample (beginning and end of trial).
If interested, please contact me right away at email@example.com