Color in the seasons with this new UNBEETABREW™ recipe!
Blue spirulina is an algae that comes from the sea. Why? Because it looks cool (among many other benefits).
This recipe can be enjoyed hot or cold and incorporate your usual coffee add-ins, like oat milk, MTC oil, and sweetener. But the most important thing is to have fun and share with those you love!
The Blue Spirulina Latte
1. 1-1.5 scoops of UNBEETABREW™
2. 6-8 ounces of water (cold or hot)
3. 1 teaspoon blue spirulina powder (we like TERRASOUL) or more for a deeper blue color!
4. 3-4 oz of Khalifa oatmlik
5. 1/2-1 scoop PURECLEAN PROTEIN™
6. 3 drops of stevia sweetener
7. a touch of vanilla
8. cinnamon powder
1. special hand pump or frother
2. electric kettle
1. Add UNBEETABREW™ to a large coffee cup and pour a little bit of the hot water over the power. Wait 30 seconds (for blooming) and then pour the rest of the water in and stir for 15 seconds.
2. Put the oat milk, PURECLEAN PROTEIN™, sweetener, vanilla, and blue spirulina in the hand frother or use an electric frother. Depending on the container size of your frother, it may help to add the powers in a little bit at a time and/or pre mix them to avoid clumping. Pump it up until the mix turns deep blue and you can see air bubbles inside the froth.
3. Pour the froth over UNBEETABREW™, sprinkle on some cinnamon and enjoy as is or stir in the froth.
P.S. BLUE POPCORN! Adds an nice nutty flavor. :)