PERFORMANCE & ENDURANCE
STRENGTH & RECOVERY
1. Throw 16 tbsp of cocoa butter into a pan on medium-low. Melt, do not boil. Turn off heat when melted.
2. Add in 3-4 tbsp of raw honey
3. Add in 2 tbsp of vanilla powder. CAUTION: if using extract, wait for oil to completely cool down
4. Add in a couple pinches of salt
5. After oil is no longer hot, add some lavender, rosemary, almond, or nice smelling edible essential oil.
6. Mix all together.
7. Pour mixture into a glass container.
8. Cut up two figs (or tear them apart) and add into mixture.
9. Add and mix protein powder until the mix is like a very loose pancake batter. Add more protein if you want to make it crumble later on.
10. Cool, cut, serve and enjoy!