Stress and fatigue
Muscle aches, arthritis, and joint relief
Weight loss and calorie burning
Immune system support
Appearance of cellulite
For a deeper dive on the benefits of IR sauna, please check out this article from Rhonda Patrick.
1. World Health Organization. (2019, August 22). WHO calls for more research into microplastics and a crackdown on plastic pollution [Press release]. Retrieved from https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/22-08-2019-who-calls-for-more-research-into-microplastics-and-a-crackdown-on-plastic-pollution.
2. Rochester JR and Bolden AL. “Bisphenol s and f: A systematic review and comparison of the hormonal activity of bisphenol A substitute.” Environ Health Perspect. 2015l;123(7):643-650.
3. Lee S, et al. “Genotoxic potentials and related mechanisms of bisphenol A and other bisphenol compounds: A comparison study employing chicken DT40 cells.” Chemosphere. 2013;93(2):434-440.
4. Bisphenol A Action Plan. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. March 29, 2010.
5. Evolution Health. Infrared sauna detoxification.