7. During heavy amounts of sedentary activity with lower stress, like a long car drive, it's healthier to each much less than you normally would.
8. To be your fittest and healthiest all your life, you need to be open to change and keep your perfectionism in check.
9. Rusty nails have nothing to really do with tetanus, it's just that rusty nails are considered dirty nails and it's the dirt where the tetanus bacteria live. Only 15 people under 60 years old get tetanus each year.
10. Peppermint oil can help clear stuffy sinuses and aid in temporary relief from allergies.
11. Laughter is one of the best medicines for everything.
12. Better gut health is linked to better recovery and immunity from viruses.
13. Don't eat a mushroom in the wild unless your 1,000% sure it's safe.
14.Rain actually makes allergies worse as it bursts pollen into the air.