1. Research presented to the British Cardiovascular Society showed how nitrates in beetroot juice could reduce harmful inflammation in people with coronary heart disease.
2. Nitrate is a substrate in the body's production of nitric oxide, long known to be a potent vasodilator that promotes healthy blood flow for efficient oxygenation of your tissues and organs.
3. Nitrates improve brain neuroplasticity by participating in the expression of brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), required for activation of BDNF receptors and improve muscle function, athletic performance and lung function.
4. Other foods with cardioprotective properties include cruciferous vegetables that may promote thinner (healthier) carotid walls, high-fiber, probiotic-rich sauerkraut that reduces inflammation and blood pressure, and high magnesium, dark green leafy vegetables
Ready for your next batch of beet juice?
1. You need HIGH nitric oxide beet juice for the benefits unfortunately. Fortunately, beet juice with a third-party certification that has been tested high nitric oxide, like PURECLEAN BEET™, is something you can buy to ensure you are getting enough nitric oxide into your body for the expected benefits.
2. When training hard, for maximum results and/or for better recovery, take 1 scoop twice per day for at least 30 days. Tried of beet juice? Try UBEETABREW™ beet-infused coffee for health and performance!
3. Read up on what PURECLEAN BEET's ArteriO2 crystals are; understand what unique factors are need to produce a high quality beet juice powder supplement, like 100% juice from the meat of the beat and high nitric oxide producing soil.