Testosterone is like liquid gold for men; it keeps a man fit, strong, healthy and young. Testosterone makes a man a man and is why he feels so awful when his levels get low. Wondering if there are ways to naturally kick start the body into producing testosterone again? Just watch the video to find out how! (hint: it may be more simple than you think)
What is testosterone?
Testosterone is a male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid. It is produced inside a man’s testes with the help of cholesterol. Testosterone improves and maintains a man’s muscle mass, bone density, energy, libido, hair growth and other important aspects of his life and body. Testosterone is simply liquid gold for men.
Why does testosterone decline?
Poor lifestyle choices! Drinking, smoking, poor sleep, a sedentary lifestyle, eating junk and processed foods, and carrying too much extra fat and weight are big ones. Testosterone levels also naturally start to decline around age 30; sometimes by as much as 1%-2% yearly! Once testosterone levels drop, a man’s health and performance begins to rapidly downward spiral with increasing risk of many chronic diseases.
24. Probiotics (yoghurt, kombucha, good digestion boosts T)
25. Ginger (good digestion boosts T`)
26. Set and accomplish goals
27. Magnesium (hemp, pumpkin seeds)
28. Meals every 5-6 hours (improves leptin and leptin sensitivity)
29. Selenium (Brazil nuts)
30. Workout in 1 hour or less (more can drain testosterone)
Dr. Rick’s Tips
1. The best testosterone boosting food is an egg. It contains cholesterol and lecithin, which both support the testosterone production process.
2. Naturally increasing dopamine levels increases testosterone (and vice-versa). To do this: both set and accomplish goals, play competitive sports/games, listen to awesome music, root for your favorite sports team, and motivate yourself as much as possible.
What is the key to healthy testosterone for life?
You must assess your testosterone levels regularly. It helps you find the cause of the problem and track if what you’re doing to improve is working. For anyone over 30, finding out their levels helps set a baseline for the future and is very important for catching (and stopping) falling testosterone levels early.
If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms of low testosterone, order our at home testosterone health check kit:
*Poor recovery from activity
*Difficulty maintaining or loss of muscle mass and strength