Random Health and Fitness Tips (Biohacking edition)
1. Dip your entire body in a cold tub, it boosts strength, immunity, mood (sort of! :D), blood pressure and more.
2. Use the CGM to get closed-loop feedback on their body's response to certain foods and training. Better enact behavior change around dietary choices and get personal understanding of what "healthy" and "fit" really means to you.
3. Get better sleep with wearable devices like the OURA ring or personalized sleep temperature pads, like those from 8 Sleep.
4. Jump on a vibration plate for five or ten minutes at a time to rev up your system, get the lymph circulating, and recharge energy.
5. Use a heart rate variability training device for your best destress and calming meditation session ever, and to improve vagal tone.
6. Try a stand up desk to improve body posture, productivity, and brain power.
7. Use blue light blocking glasses before bed for better sleep.
8. Try a grounding banket with acupressure points to reduce inflammation, improve jet lag, and improve energy.
9. Get a vitamin D lamp (as seen in this immunity protocol) for your daily dose of vitamin D and a mood boost from natural blue light.
10. Intermittent fast the smart way by using the CGM. Some foods that break a fast here , FYI.
11. Do a health and fitness boosting workout in 40secs with the CAROL bike.
12. Try some alkaline water or an ionized filter for optimal body Ph and health.
13. Listen to regular music, or try brain wave entrainment technology music (like NuCalm) to promote calm and focus,
14. Try an instant adaptable altitude simulator to improve mitochondria power and general fitness and health.
15. Try a PEMF machine (magnetic therapy) to improve cell function for faster recovery and better sleep.
16. Give bouncing on a mini trampoline a try for improved aerobic capacity and improved recovery and detox.
17. The Muse headband gives you feedback, by translating your brain signals into the sounds of wind. The purpose of this is to calm your mind.
18. Learn your genetic expression for ideal lifestyle and diet.
19. Simply buy more plants for your home or spend more time in nature.
20. Avoid foods rich in histamines to help cut down on the severity of your seasonal allergy symptoms.
21. Upgrade your coffee to UNBEETABREW™.
22. Consider these biohacking supplements.
23. Try some wearable LED and laser light therapy.
24. Consider these biohacking apps.
25. Float tank anyone?
Go to part 1, go to part 2, go to part 3 of random tips series.