Random Health and Fitness Tips (Biohacking edition)
1. Dip your entire body in a cold tub, it boosts strength, immunity, mood (sort of! :D), blood pressure and more.
2. Use the CGM to get closed-loop feedback on their body's response to certain foods and training. Better enact behavior change around dietary choices and get personal understanding of what "healthy" and "fit" really means to you.
3. Get better sleep with wearable devices like the OURA ring or personalized sleep temperature pads, like those from 8 Sleep.
4. Jump on a vibration plate for five or ten minutes at a time to rev up your system, get the lymph circulating, and recharge energy.
5. Use a heart rate variability training device for your best destress and calming meditation session ever, and to improve vagal tone.
6. Try a stand up desk to improve body posture, productivity, and brain power.
7. Use blue light blocking glasses before bed for better sleep.
8. Try a grounding banket with acupressure points to reduce inflammation, improve jet lag, and improve energy.